I’ve decided to start something new by doing a “Week In Instagram Photos” post. Starting with last week, March 2-8.
From top left to bottom right:
- We started a No Spend challenge. That means only bills, gas, and grocery shopping.
- We had tickets for the zoo, so we packed up some snacks and the camera for a day of fun. The weather was amazing.
- We gave up eating out for lent! It’s a great time to start eating healthy. We both tried asparagus for the first time. Yes, we loved it!
- I never received my decal for the Jeep, so I had to drive up to the DMV. Fancy, isn’t it?
- I just had to make my own Duck Tape Table! I want to sit at it all the time…
What did you do last week? What plans do you have for the upcoming week?
7:05pm. It’s a new year and the perfect time for family photos. The best part about owning a dSLR is the ability to take my own. This year, I saved hundreds of dollars by shooting my own.
I have to admit that my first family shoot was a bit challenging. I hung a sheet on a bare wall in the dining room and set up the tripod. I’m so glad that I invested in a remote, as it made a job a bit easier.
What Did I Forget?
Well…. I forgot to make sure the camera was fully charged, and I forgot to get extra batteries for the flash. I also could have used an extra person to keep Ivy’s attention, lol. I still ended up getting quite a few shots, though.
Ivy, JJ, and Me
Daddy and his babies
A lot of my FB friends thought these were professionally done, but I guess I’m my own worst critic. We’ll be doing more photos soon.
So much has happened in so little time.
It has been almost an entire week since Thanksgiving! The holiday was fun. It was great seeing my family. We got the chance to take another family portrait.
It was also the day that baby girl turned 10 months old! She’s getting so big. Four teeth… Crawling and standing… Full of attitude…
I have so many more things to update you on. Soon…very soon.